FLUME EAGLE CUSTOM BUILD
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
PO boxes not accepted. Shipping discounts or exclusions only apply within the lower 48 states of the US.
Contact us if damage occurs during shipping. We will replace or discount products that are damaged depending on the nature of the damage.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
FOR PURCHASES MADE ON OR AFTER JANUARY 1, 2023:
BOREALIS offers a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty to the original owner of each new BOREALIS bicycle, fork or frameset that the bicycle frame, fork or frameset when new is free of defective materials and workmanship.
The limited warranty is conditioned upon the bicycle being operated under normal conditions and use, and properly maintained.
This limited warranty does not apply to paint/finish or components attached to the bicycle/fork/frameset such as rims, drive train, brakes, seat post, handlebar and stem, or any suspension related parts or components.
Paint/finish, components attached to the bicycle/frameset such as rims, drive train, brakes, seat post, handlebar and stem, or any suspension-related parts or components are covered under the limited one (1) year warranty.
The total cargo load for BOREALIS frames and forks is 300 pounds. The total cargo load includes the rider and any associated gear warn by the rider or attached to the frame or fork.
PURCHASES MADE BEFORE JANUARY 1, 2023 HAVE A 5-YEAR WARRANTY WITH THE SAME LIMITATIONS.
LIMITED ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY ON COMPLETE BICYCLE
Subject to the following limitations, terms and conditions, BOREALIS warrants to the original owner of each new BOREALIS bicycle that this bicycle, when new, is free of defective materials and workmanship. This warranty shall expire one (1) year from the date of the original purchase from an authorized BOREALIS dealer and is conditioned upon the bicycle being operated under normal conditions and use, and properly maintained. This warranty is void if the bicycle was not purchased new or not properly assembled by an authorized BOREALIS dealer.
Click for Full Details Here
- Standard features include: SRAM Eagle NX 12-Speed drivetrain, SRAM Level T brakes, rigid carbon fork, carbon handlebars, carbon seat post, durable Sun Ringle Mulefüt rims and your choice of tires.
- Frame geometry provides responsive handling, offering maximum control for varying conditions in snow or sand.
- Tire clearance up to 26x5” and 27.5x4.5”.
- Compatibility for 100-120mm of suspension travel for increased comfort and control.
- Lightweight, 6000-series aluminum frame comes with 2-3 bottle cage mounts, rear rack mounts on seat stays and Lizard Skin protectors on both the down tube and drive-side chain stay.
WHEELS & TIRES
- All bikes come standard with tubes.
- If you order rim tape with your Mulefut rims, we will tape the rims and install the tires with tubes.
- HED Alloy and HED Carbon rims do not require rim tape for tubeless set up.
- Tubes must be removed and tubeless valves installed for tubeless set up. We recommended to have this completed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
|Eagle NX||Eagle GX||Eagle X01||Eagle XX1|
|Crankset||SRAM Eagle NX||SRAM Eagle GX||SRAM Eagle X01||SRAM Eagle XX1|
|Crank Arms||175mm Alloy||175 Alloy||175mm Carbon||175mm Carbon|
|Rear Derailleur||RD ENX 1 x 12||RD EGX 1 x 12||RD EXO 1 x 12||RD EXX 1 x 12|
|Chain||KMC X12||KMC X12
|Cassette||PG 1230 11-50||XG 1275 10-52||XG 1295 10-52||XG 1299 10-50 Gold|
|Shifters||SRAM Eagle NX||SRAM Eagle GX||SRAM Eagle X01||SRAM Eagle XX1|
|Brakes||SRAM - Select||SRAM - Select||SRAM - Select||SRAM - Select|
|Chain Ring||SRAM 30T X-Sync|
|Frame||Borealis Flume Alloy|
|Fork||Borealis Carbon Rigid Fork|
|Hubs||Borealis: Front 15×150 Rear 12×197|
|Rims||26" or 27.5" Sun Ringle Mulefut V2
|Spokes||Borealis Straight Gauge|
|Nipples||Borealis Silver Brass|
|Bar||RaceFace Next SL Carbon 740x10mm OR Borealis Carbon (based on supply)|
|Stem||Borealis 50mm or 70mm|
|Post||RaceFace Next SL Carbon 31.6|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 100mm|
|DT/CS Protector||Lizard Skins|
|Weight||See weight calculator for estimated weight.|
Borealis offers four frame designs with unique fit and geometry to suit your every Fat Bike need. Begin by taking a rough size approximation on the chart below that is based on height, then select the corresponding bike with your fit needs by using the geometry chart further below. We recommend a similar fit to you mountain bike, so grab a measuring tape and dial it in.
|EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE||585 mm||610 mm||630 mm||650 mm|
|SEAT TUBE CENTER TO TOP||381 mm||432 mm||484 mm||534 mm|
|HEAD TUBE||105 mm||120 mm||135 mm||150 mm|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73 deg||73 deg||73 deg||73 deg|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70 deg||70 deg||70 deg||70 deg|
|STANDOVER HEIGHT||Varies based on wheel and tire size|
|CHAINSTAY||455 mm||455 mm||455 mm||455 mm|
|BB DROP||60 mm||60 mm||60 mm||60 mm|
|REACH||407 mm||423 mm||438 mm||451 mm|
|STACK||597 mm||611 mm||625 mm||639 mm|
If you choose "No Assembly" your bike will require complete assembly with an exception of the wheels.
If you choose "Assembled by Borealis", there is some assembly required upon receipt. Your bike will be completely assembled and tuned by Borealis, then partially disassembled for shipment. The remaining assembly will require installation of the rear derailleur, chain, fork, seat post, wheels, and handlebars. A multi-tool will be included with your order that has all tools necessary to assemble the bike, with the exception of a torque wrench. If you are not familiar with this level of assembly, we recommend having your local bike shop complete the assembly. Below is a video showing the remaining assembly once you receive the bike.
- Rockshox Bluto Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4”
- Mastodon Pro EXT Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Borealis Rigid Carbon Fork tire size limitations: 26x5” or 27.5x4.5”
- Dually 29x45 and 27.5x45 Rims – Max tire width: 3”
- All rims 65mm to 85mm wide are compatible with tire widths of 3.8” to 5”
- HED Carbon 100mm Rims – Max tire width of 4.8”